Friday, January 11, 2008

That Old Cell Phone May Come in Handy

Oh what a day. How many of you have decided to get the newest cell phone on the market and still able to keep the old one? It might be a good idea to keep it and here is why.
I had just replaced my youngest's cell phone (insurance claim) due to water damage, and wouldn't you know it, he calls from the school office to tell me the new one was stolen. So I make a call,have it disconnected and then find out my daughter's cell phone is damaged, can't charge battery. Yuk(2)$50.00 replacements and I'm not too happy.
These phones are suppose to be for emergencies (my peace of mind), so I decided to check if I could activate the one stolen on old faithful(1st phone) and sure enough, it was activated for free, saved $50.00, and it was time to sing.