Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Music and Surveys, and Peace of Mind

My reasoning for this blog is in hopes to accomplish helping others that share the stay-at-home environment for whatever their reasons, pass on opportunities/deals I stumble on, and to make friends. There are times when we can feel left out on certain social functions, but let's keep our sense of humor and passion for what we need to do.
On my first post I had mentioned the wonderful singing voice I have (ha-ha). Well my two younger children (14 and 12), since Christmas, no longer run to save their ear drums. Now it is time to give you a good laugh. The 12 yr old wanted an MP3 player the 14 year old wanted an IPod, I had no idea what they were talking about so I went on line and looked at them and thought great, small radios and so that was their big presents. Shock, not radios, devices that required downloads and who knows what else (still learning). Well I did find some great sites, for the MP3 downloads.
Click Here! and for the IPod (wow - things this little item can do) found ITunes site and presto. What a difference for all, now they are happy, I am happy, and Steve still gives the rat face, plus able to stay in budget.
Also, to pass the time away, I decided to try on-line surveys, no I am not making a lot of money, but having fun in wondering if my opinions might help in some way. So I thought maybe some of you might like to try and make some extra spending money, voice your opinions, and stay on top of the ever changing world out there. It is fun and some people do make money, I am just not one of them (yet) maybe you might want to try, that is up to you
Click Here!
Remember to keep your sense of humor, let the emotions roll, and now and then sing out loud your favorite tunes.