Thursday, March 20, 2008

Lot of Shaking going on

This has been a real needles and pins week. Seems like almost every night (morning early am hours) we have been having a series of small earthquakes. And then the Santa Ana Winds last week didn't help my nerves. They caused 3 power outages that finally shut my computer completely down, even with the surge protector, and I lost all data on my computer. I have been trying diligently this week to update everything that I lost and still trying. But on this note I do want to make sure that all of you who are taking care of love ones at home, who need life support, to contact your electric company and make them aware of this. We are on a first response alert with the power company for Steve, plus get a small discount on the electric bill. So if you haven't all ready please let the utilities know of your situation for power usage. okay you know the rest, yep sing, even if the ground is shaking, Whole lot of ....., name that tune.