Sunday, March 16, 2008

Time to Come Out of Shell

As stated in my last post, I was going to look into, again, trying to generate income from home. Boy, I think I didn't learn the first time. But I am not going to give up. Even though I am broke again, I will study all the different chances out there, and research them, before I spend money I don't have, I am not afraid of work, just being taken advantage of. I did find one opportunity that I am using more as a learning source. But the best thing out of this was coming across Adlandpro, in which I need to read through alot of messages I have gotten and respond to them. Those of you who know me, know that I am scared of people, but I am ready to take the plunge and say hello world, I am here, you just don't know it. Enough of my jargon, got some new friends to make. You know what to do now, Yep, Sing, Sing, laugh, love and never lose hope.